60mm Rockwool Ablative Coated Batt 1200mm x 600mm
£19.31 Inc VAT
£26.82 Per M²
60mm Rockwool Ablative Coated Batt offers fire and acoustic protection in service penetrations, head of wall and other void seals.
60mm ROCKWOOL Ablative Coated Batt comprises of a high-density stone wool core, pre coated on both sides with high-performance ablative coating. It is used to provide fire and acoustic barriers for voids created by the passage of services in both dry wall systems and masonry walls and floors. Such services include pipes made from steel, copper, PVC, ABS and HDPE. The Batt can also be used to form a blank seal, up to 1200mm x 600mm. Ablative Coated Batt has been comprehensively tested as part of the ROCKWOOL FirePro range of fire protection products, specifically for use in service penetrations.
- Multiple substrates including; Solid walls and floors, flexible walls
- Multi-service penetrations
- Head of wall
- Blank seals
- Face fixed applications
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.