60mm Rockwool Ablative Coated Batt 1200mm x 600mm
£15.29 Ex VAT
£21.24 Per M²
60mm Rockwool Ablative Coated Batt offers fire and acoustic protection in service penetrations, head of wall and other void seals.
60mm ROCKWOOL Ablative Coated Batt comprises of a high-density stone wool core, pre coated on both sides with high-performance ablative coating. It is used to provide fire and acoustic barriers for voids created by the passage of services in both dry wall systems and masonry walls and floors. Such services include pipes made from steel, copper, PVC, ABS and HDPE. The Batt can also be used to form a blank seal, up to 1200mm x 600mm. Ablative Coated Batt has been comprehensively tested as part of the ROCKWOOL FirePro range of fire protection products, specifically for use in service penetrations.
- Multiple substrates including; Solid walls and floors, flexible walls
- Multi-service penetrations
- Head of wall
- Blank seals
- Face fixed applications
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.