52mm Speed Pro Metal Deep Track 3000mm
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£4.80Ex VAT
- 10 to 99 £4.39 Ex VAT
- 100 & Over £3.95 Ex VAT
£4.80 Ex VAT
£1.60 Per M
52mm Metal Deep Track is a high-performance steel section that is used in plasterboard partitions as an extra head track where increased deflation is expected.
52mm Metal Deep Track is a non-load bearing yet high performance and light weight steel U channel for use as an optional head track where increased deflection is expected in plasterboard partitions and wall linings. 94mm metal Deep Track is generally used within commercial and domestic applications and has been manufactured to British Standards BS 7364 and EN 14195.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- If you are not available to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.