50mm x 200mm Planed Softwood PAR Timber (8'' x 2'') Finish 44mm x 194mm
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is in metres, which will be supplied in random lengths between 2.1m and 5.1m.
Softwood PAR Timber is manufactured from Scandinavian Redwood giving exceptional stability, good quality and a competitive price. Ideal for all general applications.
The reason for a slight difference in the finished dimensions, is a result of the timber being planned all round in the machining process. Our supplier has the latest machine installed with a running speed of 250 metres per min and incorporates 10 planning heads with up to 16 knives per block. Ensuring that the machine is both the fastest and most efficient in the country.
- Produced from slow-grown trees for over 60 years therefore reducing the likelihood of splitting or twisting
- Planed with square edges
- Kiln-dried for extra stability
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Carlo C. published 01/09/2020 following an order made on 20/08/2020