50mm Rockwool RWA45 1200mm x 600mm Pallet of 16 (103.68m²)
ROCKWOOL RWA45 is a robust insulation solution for a range of general building projects as well as specialist specifications such as commercial, leisure, industrial and more. The insulation provides excellent acoustic, thermal and fire performance.
- Excellent thermal, acoustic and fire insulation
- Water repellent
- Resists high temperatures (dependent on grade)
- Easy to handle and install
- Cost effective
The thermal conductivity : 0.034W/mK. These products can be used to enhance the acoustic performance of a building. The Rockwool RWA45 range is certified as non-combustible materials for use on: fixed offshore installations, MED classed ships-DTLR MCA approval. European Fire Classification of A1. The Rockwool RWA45 Range is highly water repellent, relying on entrapped air for its thermal properties, we are proud to say that RWA45 Range does not contain gases that have an ozone depleting potential (ODP). Rockwool Slabs conform to BS EN 13162: 2001. Thermal insulation products for buildings-factory made mineral wool (MW) products-specification, and satisfy the requirements of BS 5422 'Method for specifying thermal insulating materials for pipes, tanks, vessels ductwork and equipment.
|Size:||600mm x 1200mm x 50mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.