50mm Rockwool RWA45 1200mm x 600mm (6.48m²)
ROCKWOOL RWA45 is a strong product that can provide a range of insulation requirements, such as thermal, fire and sound in multiple applications such as walls, floors and roofs.
- Excellent thermal, acoustic and fire insulation
- Water repellent
- Resists high temperatures (dependent on grade)
- Easy to handle and install
- Cost effective
The thermal conductivity : 0.034W/mK. These products can be used to enhance the acoustic performance of a building. The Rockwool RWA45 range is certified as non-combustible materials for use on: fixed offshore installations, MED classed ships-DTLR MCA approval. European Fire Classification of A1. The Rockwool RWA45 Range is highly water repellent, relying on entrapped air for its thermal properties, we are proud to say that RWA45 Range does not contain gases that have an ozone depleting potential (ODP). Rockwool Slabs conform to BS EN 13162: 2001. Thermal insulation products for buildings-factory made mineral wool (MW) products-specification, and satisfy the requirements of BS 5422 'Method for specifying thermal insulating materials for pipes, tanks, vessels ductwork and equipment.
|Size:||600mm x 1200mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Alexander M. published 16/06/2020 following an order made on 05/06/2020
Easy to work with/install, good value for money
Anonymous customer published 31/03/2020 following an order made on 20/03/2020
Anonymous customer published 17/01/2020 following an order made on 06/01/2020
Brian M. published 19/08/2019 following an order made on 19/07/2019
Got the product I needed with ease and at best price.
Anonymous customer published 26/12/2015 following an order made on 17/09/2015