50mm Speed Pro Metal C Stud 4200mm
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£6.90Inc VAT
- 10 to 99 £6.36 Inc VAT
- 100 & Over £5.58 Inc VAT
Metal “C” Stud is a galvanised lightweight steel section for use in non-load bearing plasterboard partition systems. This high quality, high performance C'' studs conform to relevant British and European Standards.
The ESP standard metal “C” studs are used as the vertical support in wall framing and in drylining. Our metal C stud products are manufactured and available in a range of widths and lengths so you can find the right stud depending on your requirements for strength, height and sound insulation. They all conform to EN 14195.
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- conform to EN 14195
- A1 Fire performance
- Size: 50mm x 4200mm
|Size:||50mm x 4200mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.