50mm Speed Pro Metal C Stud 2700mm
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£2.99Ex VAT
- 10 to 99 £2.70 Ex VAT
- 100 & Over £2.40 Ex VAT
Metal “C” Stud is a galvanised lightweight steel section for use in non-load bearing plasterboard partition systems. This high quality, high performance C'' studs conform to relevant British and European Standards.
The ESP standard metal “C” studs are used as the vertical support in wall framing and in drylining. Our metal C stud products are manufactured and available in a range of widths and lengths so you can find the right stud depending on your requirements for strength, height and sound insulation. They all conform to EN 14195.
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- conform to EN 14195
- A1 Fire performance
- Size: 50mm x 2000mm
|Size:||50mm x 2000mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Geeta P. published 18/08/2019 following an order made on 06/08/2019
Anonymous customer published 08/09/2018 following an order made on 03/09/2018
Anonymous customer published 05/02/2018 following an order made on 28/01/2018