50mm Ecotherm Eco-Versal Insulation 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
EcoTherm Eco-Versal comprises of a fibre free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with an aluminium foil composite on both sides. It is a universal solution for insulating pitched roofs, floors, walls and ceilings.
Eco-versal is rigid polyisocyanurate foam (PIR) with aluminium foil composite on both sides. It is a universal high-performance insulation used for pitched roofs, floors, walls, dormer cheeks and ceilings. Eco-versal upgrades thermal performance, providing a cost-effective means of reducing CO2 emissions and complying with building regulations.
PIR foam is produced according to BS EN 13165: 2008 Thermal insulation products for buildings - Factory made rigid polyurethane foam products - Specification. Covered by BBA Agreement Certificate No 99/3569. PIR foam is CFC/HCFC free and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) with a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 3, less than the target value of 5. It has BRE Green Guide rating of A.
|Size:||1200mm x 2400mm x 50mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
Serhan E. published 15/02/2019 following an order made on 02/02/2019
it was ok
Firozeh F. published 26/01/2019 following an order made on 21/01/2019
Michael C. published 11/12/2018 following an order made on 26/11/2018
Very good, would recommend.
Rudiger A. published 29/09/2016 following an order made on 15/08/2016