48mm British Gypsum Gypframe I Stud 2700mm 48 I 50
These studs are the strongest available in the Gypframe range. They allow for increased partition height, without increasing partition width, and provide improved impact resistance.
British Gypsum ''I'' Stud Ref: 48I50 48mm X 2700mm
Commonly used in ShaftWall, GypLyner IWL, GypWall QUIET IWL and other GypWall systems where board fixing strength is paramount. Structural apertures are also spaced along the spine of the Gypframe ‘I’ Stud, providing easy routing of services through a partition. Conforms to EN 14195.
|Size:||48mm x 2700mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.