48mm British Gypsum Gypframe I Stud 2700mm 48 I 50
These studs are the strongest available in the Gypframe range. They allow for increased partition height, without increasing partition width, and provide improved impact resistance.
British Gypsum ''I'' Stud Ref: 48I50 48mm X 2700mm
Commonly used in ShaftWall, GypLyner IWL, GypWall QUIET IWL and other GypWall systems where board fixing strength is paramount. Structural apertures are also spaced along the spine of the Gypframe ‘I’ Stud, providing easy routing of services through a partition. Conforms to EN 14195.
|Size:||48mm x 2700mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.