48mm British Gypsum Gypframe C Stud 3600mm 48 S 50
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£5.35Ex VAT
- 10 & Over £4.80 Ex VAT
Used as the vertical support in wall framing, ‘C’ studs are available in a range of widths, lengths and gauge depending on requirements for strength, height, impact resistance and sound insulation.
British Gypsum Metal C Stud 48mm X 3600mm X 0.50G Ref: 48S50
Conforming to EN 14195, Gypframe profiles are up to 50% lighter than equivalent timber systems and 70% lighter than blockwork, giving a high strength to weight ratio for guaranteed performance and long life.
The patented UltraSTEEL process gives the components greater strength, makes fixing easier and improves screw retention and pull-out by up to 20%.
Gypframe carries BES 6001 ‘very good’ certification and was the first drywall metal frame to achieve this mark for responsible sourcing.
- Includes sight lines down the legs of the stud to ease board alignment and increase profile strength
- Structural apertures are spaced along the spine of the Gypframe ‘C’ Stud, providing easy routing of services through a partition.
- The UltraSTEEL process alters the characteristics of plain steel, providing higher strength capacity at a lighter gauge.
- Along with an aesthetic difference UltraSTEEL offers an improvement in yield strength, carrying capacity, screw retention and pull out
- Gypframe offers a resilient construction material – it won’t rot, warp, shrink or twist on site and can cope easily with the elements
|Size:||48mm x 3600mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.