48mm British Gypsum Gypframe C Stud 3000mm 48 S 50
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£5.39Inc VAT
- 10 & Over £4.79 Inc VAT
Used as the vertical support in wall framing, ‘C’ studs are available in a range of widths, lengths and gauge depending on requirements for strength, height, impact resistance and sound insulation.
British Gypsum Metal C Stud 48mm X 3000mm X 0.50G Ref: 48S50
Conforming to EN 14195, Gypframe profiles are up to 50% lighter than equivalent timber systems and 70% lighter than blockwork, giving a high strength to weight ratio for guaranteed performance and long life.
The patented UltraSTEEL process gives the components greater strength, makes fixing easier and improves screw retention and pull-out by up to 20%.
Gypframe carries BES 6001 ‘very good’ certification and was the first drywall metal frame to achieve this mark for responsible sourcing.
- Includes sight lines down the legs of the stud to ease board alignment and increase profile strength
- Structural apertures are spaced along the spine of the Gypframe ‘C’ Stud, providing easy routing of services through a partition.
- The UltraSTEEL process alters the characteristics of plain steel, providing higher strength capacity at a lighter gauge.
- Along with an aesthetic difference UltraSTEEL offers an improvement in yield strength, carrying capacity, screw retention and pull out
- Gypframe offers a resilient construction material – it won’t rot, warp, shrink or twist on site and can cope easily with the elements
|Size:||48mm x 3000mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.