47mm x 225mm Structural Graded C24 Treated Carcassing Timber 4200mm (9'' x 2'')
Structural Graded C24 Treated Carcassing Timber are graded to a superior C24 standard so can be used for stud walls, Joists for roofs, floors and decking as well as all structural and general joinery applications.
- Kiln dried
- C24 Graded
- Eased edge
- Managed forests
BS4978 and EN-14081 strength Class C16/C24 Kiln Dried average moisture content not above 20% Tanalith E treatment to BS EN 599.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anastasios B. published 02/04/2021 following an order made on 15/02/2021
Most of the boards came soaking wet. I had to leave them a couple of weeks to get dry. Also because they were wet and heavy, any attempt to flip it, ended up chipping the board's corners. Really, guys at BuilderDepot, why are you giving us such a substandard product? Why don't you advertise them instead as "water soaked timbers"? Yes, you should have sufficient warehouses to keep them indoors or at least don't give us the ones that were on the top of the pile. Really disrespectful to the customer and taking advantage of the fact that not al of us have trucks to hand pick them from the store.
Anonymous customer published 28/06/2018 following an order made on 22/05/2018
not too bad