47mm x 200mm Structural Graded C24 Treated Carcassing Timber 6000mm (8'' x 2'')
Structural Graded C24 Treated Carcassing Timber are graded to a superior C24 standard so can be used for stud walls, Joists for roofs, floors and decking as well as all structural and general joinery applications.
- Kiln dried
- C24 Graded
- Eased edge
- Managed forests
BS4978 and EN-14081 strength Class C16/C24 Kiln Dried average moisture content not above 20% Tanalith E treatment to BS EN 599.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 10/07/2018 following an order made on 04/07/2018
Very good, meeting my expectations, I strongly recommend!
Anonymous customer published 03/07/2018 following an order made on 27/06/2018
Very good product, meeting my expectations.
Anonymous customer published 29/10/2017 following an order made on 19/10/2017
Anonymous customer published 24/06/2017 following an order made on 24/04/2017