47mm x 200mm Structural Graded C24 Treated Carcassing Timber 3600mm (8'' x 2'')
Structural Graded C24 Treated Carcassing Timber are graded to a superior C24 standard so can be used for stud walls, Joists for roofs, floors and decking as well as all structural and general joinery applications.
Our carcassing timber is produced out of Scandinavian Whitewood Spruce (Picea Abies) and is harvested from well managed Forests which conform to the highest environmental standards. The cold Swedish climate and subsequent slow growing of the trees means the spruce can grow for 120 years before harvesting. This slow growth produces tight growth rings which is what gives our carcassing a superior stability and premium finish. Once the logs are harvested they are quality graded, regularised and put through a kilning process to gradually dry the timber which can last up to ten days. The timber is then machined in the most advanced sawmill in Sweden where the timber is packaged and shipped to our UK Port facility. Treated carcassing undergoes a preservative process of drying, treating and drying again. Our timber is treated with Osmose Naturewood to use class UC2 in line with BS8417. All 47mm & 75mm x 100mm and wider products are graded to a superior C24 standard so can be used for stud walls, Joists for roofs, floors, decking and all structural and general joinery applications.
- Kiln dried
- C24 Graded
- Eased edge
- Managed forests
BS4978 and EN-14081 strength Class C16/C24 Kiln Dried average moisture content not above 20% Tanalith E treatment to BS EN 599.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Victor P. published 15/05/2021 following an order made on 05/05/2021
Anonymous customer published 15/05/2017 following an order made on 24/02/2017
Anonymous customer published 13/11/2016 following an order made on 10/09/2016
Anonymous customer published 27/12/2015 following an order made on 30/09/2015
usual average quality