47mm x 100mm Structural Graded C24 Treated Carcassing Timber 3600mm (4'' x 2'')
Structural Graded C24 Treated Carcassing Timber are graded to a superior C24 standard so can be used for stud walls, Joists for roofs, floors, decking as well as all structural and general joinery applications.
- Kiln dried
- C24 Graded
- Eased edge
- Managed forests
BS4978 and EN-14081 strength Class C24 Kiln Dried average moisture content not above 20% Tanalith E treatment to BS EN 599.
- Lead time of 3-5 working days.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
Martin G. published 18/05/2020 following an order made on 08/05/2020
It did what i wanted it for
Alex J. published 08/05/2020 following an order made on 27/04/2020
Decent wood, strong stuff and about 90% straight.
Bernie F. published 24/04/2020 following an order made on 04/04/2020
DAVID R. published 05/08/2019 following an order made on 30/07/2019
Anne G. published 13/04/2019 following an order made on 07/04/2019
Ideal for under decking frame reasonable quality.
Anthony V. published 27/01/2019 following an order made on 19/01/2019
again excellent product
Anonymous customer published 28/04/2018 following an order made on 22/04/2018
Anonymous customer published 14/08/2017 following an order made on 03/08/2017
Anonymous customer published 17/05/2017 following an order made on 03/03/2017
Good quality. I used it to build raised beds int he garden.
Anonymous customer published 20/12/2016 following an order made on 20/10/2016
Clean, no splinters or warp.