47mm x 100mm Structural Graded C24 Treated Carcassing Timber 3600mm (4'' x 2'')
Structural Graded C24 Treated timber is graded to a superior C24 standard so can be used for stud walls, joists for roofs, floors, decking, as well as all structural and general joinery applications.
- Kiln dried
- C24 Graded
- Eased edge
- Managed forests
BS4978 and EN-14081 strength Class C24 Kiln Dried average moisture content not above 20% Tanalith E treatment to BS EN 599.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Christiane D. published 17/04/2021 following an order made on 06/04/2021
I liked the 2 by 4
Luke T. published 29/12/2020 following an order made on 18/12/2020
Neil C. published 10/12/2020 following an order made on 30/11/2020
Ivelin I. published 28/09/2020 following an order made on 03/09/2020
very bend and cracked
John R. published 23/07/2020 following an order made on 13/07/2020
quick delivery and good quality timber
Shokor S. published 18/07/2020 following an order made on 08/07/2020
Cornel T. published 21/06/2020 following an order made on 09/06/2020
Timber has been delivered wrapped, dry and straight. A pleasure to work with. makes everything so easy
Pavel C. published 12/06/2020 following an order made on 02/06/2020
bent and twisted
Martin G. published 18/05/2020 following an order made on 08/05/2020
It did what i wanted it for
Alex J. published 08/05/2020 following an order made on 27/04/2020
Decent wood, strong stuff and about 90% straight.