47mm x 100mm Structural Graded C24 Treated Carcassing Timber 3600mm (4'' x 2'')
Structural Graded C24 Treated Carcassing Timber are graded to a superior C24 standard so can be used for stud walls, Joists for roofs, floors, decking as well as all structural and general joinery applications.
- Kiln dried
- C24 Graded
- Eased edge
- Managed forests
BS4978 and EN-14081 strength Class C24 Kiln Dried average moisture content not above 20% Tanalith E treatment to BS EN 599.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Ivelin I. published 28/09/2020 following an order made on 03/09/2020
very bend and cracked
John R. published 23/07/2020 following an order made on 13/07/2020
quick delivery and good quality timber
Shokor S. published 18/07/2020 following an order made on 08/07/2020
Cornel T. published 21/06/2020 following an order made on 09/06/2020
Timber has been delivered wrapped, dry and straight. A pleasure to work with. makes everything so easy
Pavel C. published 12/06/2020 following an order made on 02/06/2020
bent and twisted
Martin G. published 18/05/2020 following an order made on 08/05/2020
It did what i wanted it for
Alex J. published 08/05/2020 following an order made on 27/04/2020
Decent wood, strong stuff and about 90% straight.
Bernie F. published 24/04/2020 following an order made on 04/04/2020
DAVID R. published 05/08/2019 following an order made on 30/07/2019
Anne G. published 13/04/2019 following an order made on 07/04/2019
Ideal for under decking frame reasonable quality.