45mm x 70mm Planed Hardwood Meranti PAR Timber (3'' x 2'')
Meranti hardwood timber PAR precision machined, finely selected and graded to ensure it's free of any major natural defects used for joinery projects internal and external
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is in metres, which will be supplied in random lengths between 2.1m and 5.1m.
Meranti hardwood timber PAR (Planed All Round) with a natural medium dark reddish-brown colour and light grains, is the most commonly known and used hardwood in wood working. Meranti hardwood timber PAR is precision machined, finely selected and graded to ensure it's free of any major natural defects. Its good quality characteristics offer many applications such as windows sills, furniture, facia, cabinets and other joinery projects for internal and external usage. There is broad range of sizes available to choose from which will suite most domestic and commercial wood work projects. Meranti hardwood can also be varnished, stained and treated as required.
- Planed and square edge
- Machined to precision dimension
- Graded for consistency and quality
- Vast range of sizes
The supplier submits itself to independent scrutiny through their efforts to maintain environmental chain of custody certification with BM Trada for FSC and PEFC as part of on-going commitment to the environment.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.