45mm x 55mm Hardwood Meranti Reversible Door Drip (2'' x 2'')
Meranti PAR Reversible Hardwood Door Drip is an ideal product for use in residential and commercial buildings. This door drip is specifically designed to provide adequate protection against water damage.
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is 3m, and will be supplied in random lengths between 2.1m and 5.1m.
Meranti hardwood Reversible door drip, also known as weatherbar, is an ideal product for use in residential and commercial buildings. This door drip is specifically designed to bridge the gap between the threshold and the bottom lipping of the door to create a seal which provides adequate protection against water damage. The profile of the door drip is purposely grooved so water can be washed away and can be reversed after long periods of use. It is ready to be stained, varnished or painted to match your door.
- Excellent Meranti hardwood quality
- Can be stained or varnished
- Protection against rain & draught
- Smooth & clean finish
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.