40mm British Gypsum Gyproc Thermaline Basic Tapered Edge 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£29.30Ex VAT
- 10 to 19 £28.99 Ex VAT
- 20 & Over £27.69 Ex VAT
Gyproc Thermaline Basic can be used in both refurbishment and new-build where a basic level of additional thermal insulation is required.
For the tenant, there are clear benefits to be gained through internal dry lining. Being located to the room side of the wall structure, Gyproc ThermaLine laminates react quickly to space heating. The heat is retained within the room, rather than being absorbed by the dense masonry walls, which ensures quicker warm-up and a more comfortable, modern living environment, with warm-to-touch surfaces further enhancing comfort conditions.
- Expanded polystyrene insulant
- CFC and HCFC free
- Zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
- Great thermal properties
- Faced with ivory coloured plasterboard
- Tapered edge
ThermaLine laminates can usually be fixed directly to the wall using Gyproc Drywall Adhesive or Gyproc Sealant, or, where there are major background irregularities, using the GypLyner metal frame wall lining system. This quick-fit stud and frame system will accommodate background irregularities of up to 125mm, creating a cavity, which can be used for services, or filled with mineral wool insulation for further improved thermal or acoustic performance.
- Complies with EN 13950
- Thermal Conductivity: WallBoard 0.19W/mK
- Thermal Conductivity: Basic expanded polystyrene 0.040W/mK
- Thermal resistance: M2K/W = 0.80
|Size:||1200mm x 2400mm x 40mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 23/05/2016 following an order made on 12/05/2016
not used it yet
Anonymous customer published 12/02/2016 following an order made on 08/12/2015