38mm x 89mm CLS Sawn Timber C16 Graded 2400mm (4'' x 2'')
CLS Sawn Timber C16 is produced from kiln dried spruce (whitewood) and used for internal studding, partitions, framing
CLS Sawn Timber C16 is kiln dried and is ideally used for internal building work such as in floor and roof joists.
- Used for internal studding, partitions and framing
- Strong and durable
- Kiln dried
- C16 graded for structural applications
|Size:||W: 89mm L: 2400mm T: 38mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Faren V. published 17/07/2020 following an order made on 15/06/2020
some were cracked, some edges were damaged
Gerald R. published 02/09/2019 following an order made on 08/08/2019
good quality CLS very few finer joints C16 grade
Fernando C. published 16/08/2019 following an order made on 26/07/2019
Very good, meeting my expectations, I strongly recommend!
Viorel H. published 15/07/2019 following an order made on 28/06/2019
Paul W. published 17/01/2019 following an order made on 21/12/2018
One section did have a crack in it, but the others were good and at a reasonable price.
Anonymous customer published 10/06/2018 following an order made on 26/05/2018
A decent product-relatively dry and much better than most studs that are delivered.
Anonymous customer published 17/04/2018 following an order made on 05/04/2018
Anonymous customer published 20/02/2018 following an order made on 30/01/2018
Use a lot of this too
Anonymous customer published 13/11/2017 following an order made on 02/11/2017
Anonymous customer published 29/10/2017 following an order made on 19/10/2017