35mm British Gypsum Gyproc Thermaline Plus Tapered Edge 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
The British Gypsum Thermaline Plus provides an intermediate level of thermal insulation and is ideal for new buildings or upgrading existing buildings.
For the tenant, there are clear benefits to be gained through internal dry lining. Being located to the room side of the wall structure, Gyproc ThermaLine laminates react quickly to space heating. The heat is retained within the room, rather than being absorbed by the dense masonry walls, which ensures quicker warm-up and a more comfortable, modern living environment, with warm-to-touch surfaces further enhancing comfort conditions.
- Extruded polystyrene insulant
- CFC and HCFC free
- Zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
- Great thermal properties
- Faced with ivory coloured plasterboard
- Tapered edge
ThermaLine laminates can usually be fixed directly to the wall using Gyproc Drywall Adhesive or Gyproc Sealant, or, where there are major background irregularities, using the GypLyner metal frame wall lining system. This quick-fit stud and frame system will accommodate background irregularities of up to 125mm, creating a cavity, which can be used for services, or filled with mineral wool insulation for further improved thermal or acoustic performance.
- Complies with EN 13950
- Thermal Conductivity: WallBoard 0.19W/mK
- Thermal Conductivity: Plus extruded polystyrene 0.030W/mK
- Thermal resistance: M2K/W = 0.79
|Size:||1200mm x 2400mm x 35mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 22/05/2017 following an order made on 25/03/2017
Great thermal properties