34mm x 8mm Richard Burbidge White Oak Flat D Shape Moulding 2400mm FB1018
Richard Burbidge decorative moulding part FB1018. D shape cover mouldings are typically used for covering edges of chipboard and blockboard but can also be used as a finishing trim.
Richard Burbidge white oak mouldings are engineered to the finest detail with exceptional quality of white oak timber that can be stained or remain in its natural state to suit the project. The quality of machined white oak is finely selected and graded to ensure it's free of any natural defects which directly benefits the strength and quality of the softwood. There are endless lines of Richard Burbidge white oak mouldings available to transform a vast range of projects.
- Quality white oak
- Machined to finest detail
- Can be stained
- Practical & decorative
- Smooth & clean finish
- Range of profiles available
|Profile:||Flat D Shape|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Stan C. published 27/09/2019 following an order made on 23/09/2019
good product at fair price