32mm x 125mm Softwood Reversible Decking Board 4800mm
Reversible Softwood Decking board is milled to a classic deck board profile and preservative treated for longevity. It is also pre-treated and knot free giving a consistent finish to your decking system
- Pre-treated and knot free making it durable and consistent
- Reversible dual profile for versatility and choice of finish
- Thick 32mm profile creates a much stronger product than many economy deck boards
|Size:||W: 125mm L: 4800mm T: 32mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Michael J. published 26/08/2020 following an order made on 16/08/2020
All fine and correct number delivered
Vassos C. published 28/05/2020 following an order made on 18/05/2020
Stated as being reversible, but one side is completely flat so not ideal as decking if you use the flat side for an outdoor deck-this was not a problem for me as I can use the flat side of the boards for other jobs. I was a bit surprised at just how knotty the boards were but nothing loose so again not too much of a problem. Only about 50 % of the boards were straight, but again I would consider it very lucky to get 4.8m lengths that are true. I have no idea of how well these boards will last, but that’s largely down to proper installation and maintenance.
Anonymous customer published 18/08/2016 following an order made on 31/05/2016
there are a few that were either split or warped but not too many in comparison to how much we bought. I guess its about luck if they are stored in stacks at the warehouse.