25mm x 50mm Treated Timber Batten (2'' x 1'')
AFP33 Roof battens are a high quality, graded batten, specifically produced for the fixing of roof tiles, slates and sheets. Available in lengths between 3m - 3.9m dependent on supplier stock availability.
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is in metres, which will be supplied in lengths between 3.0m and 3.9m.
Our Roofing Battens are high quality, graded battens used for the fixing of roof tiles, slates and sheets. They're visually graded at source so meets all aspects of BS5534:2003+A1:2010 with the exception of a final grade for knots, which must be carried out on site. All battens are manufactured from European Redwood (PNSY) or European Whitewood (WPCA). Individual pieces are marked for full identification, highlighting size, species, grade (TB33) and treatment process. Available in lengths between 3m - 3.9m dependent on supplier stock availability
- Pre-graded to comply with British Standards BS5534:2003+A1:2010
- Pressure treated with preservatives to enhance resistance to rot and insect attack
- Ideal for exterior use
- Treated with Tanalith E
- Strong and durable
- Easy to use and cut if required
- Easy to maintain
|Length:||3m - 3.9m|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Davoud P. published 10/09/2020 following an order made on 31/08/2020
Very good quality and value for money
Nadine T. published 12/06/2020 following an order made on 01/06/2020
First batch fine but 2nd batch was damp.
Nic K. published 07/05/2020 following an order made on 27/04/2020
Seem good and good value
Anonymous customer published 07/05/2020 following an order made on 26/04/2020
Anonymous customer published 30/03/2020 following an order made on 20/03/2020
Mehul M. published 14/04/2019 following an order made on 03/04/2019
Very good quality at cheaper price
Anonymous customer published 23/03/2018 following an order made on 16/03/2018
Anonymous customer published 13/11/2017 following an order made on 02/11/2017
Anonymous customer published 04/11/2017 following an order made on 11/10/2017
Great price, as described
Anonymous customer published 16/10/2017 following an order made on 09/10/2017