25mm x 50mm British Gypsum Gypframe Steel Angle 3660mm GA4
The Gypframe Steel Angle is a folded edge angle widely used in framed construction to provide support.
The Gypframe Steel Angle is a folded edge angle widely used in framed construction to provide support, protection, fixing and additional strength to wall, ceiling and encasement framing. The introduction of folded edge angles provides a safer working edge to improve site safety and manual handling.
- Manufactured from UltraSTEEL
- Improved yield strength
- Improved load carrying capacity
- Improved screw retention and strip out strength
- Improved resistance to screw pull-out
- Resistant to rot, twist or warp
- Conforms to EN 14195
|Size:||25mm x 3600mm|
- A few limited products are currently only available for in-store purchases. This is usually attributed to difficulties in shipping the products. Please use the check in-store stock function on the product page and refer to branch quantities to make an in-store purchase instead.