25mm x 50mm British Gypsum Gypframe Steel Angle 3660mm GA4
The Gypframe Steel Angle is a folded edge angle widely used in framed construction to provide support.
The Gypframe Steel Angle is a folded edge angle widely used in framed construction to provide support, protection, fixing and additional strength to wall, ceiling and encasement framing. The introduction of folded edge angles provides a safer working edge to improve site safety and manual handling.
- Manufactured from UltraSTEEL
- Improved yield strength
- Improved load carrying capacity
- Improved screw retention and strip out strength
- Improved resistance to screw pull-out
- Resistant to rot, twist or warp
- Conforms to EN 14195
|Size:||25mm x 3600mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.