18mm x 18mm Richard Burbidge Plastic Scotia 2400mm FB341
Richard Burbidge decorative moulding part FB341. Scotia is a decorative moulding generally used to cover expansion joints between walls and floors.
- White uPVC
- Water resistant
- No splitting
- Resistant to rotting
Richard Burbidge plastic mouldings are made with high strength uPVC and holds great advantages as there is no risk of shattering or breaking and can be installed with little flexibility.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 28/07/2015 following an order made on 22/07/2015
Product is good and as described on the site.