25mm x 25mm British Gypsum Gypframe Steel Angle 2900mm FEA1
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£2.99Ex VAT
- 10 & Over £2.75 Ex VAT
British Gypsum Gypframe FEA1 Steel Angle is a folded edge angle which provides extra support, strength, and protection to ceiling, wall and encasement framing constructions.
British Gypsum Gypframe FEA1 Steel Angle is a folded edge angle providing enhanced site safety and manual handling as it has a safer working edge, designed to be used with the CaoLine MF ceiling system.
- Compliant with EN 14195
- For additional support to ceiling, walls and encasement framing constructions
|Size:||25mm x 2900mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.