25mm x 150mm Traditional Cedar Shiplap Cladding
Made from Cedar, the Traditional Shiplap Cladding is suitable for domestic and commercial use and is resilient against warping.
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is 3m, and will be supplied in random lengths between 2.1m and 5.1m.
Traditional cedar shiplap Cladding is becoming more specified in the construction industry due to its characteristic of being highly durable, environmentally friendly and authentically pleasing appearance. Traditional cedar shiplap cladding is manufactured from western red cedar with finely machined shiplap profile that offers excellent appearance and durability for domestic, commercial and refurbishment projects.
- Excellent quality cedar wood
- Shiplap profile
- Highly resistant to twisting, warping and splitting
- Can be varnished or stained
Shiplap cladding is manufactured from high quality cedar wood however its highly recommended to use appropriate wood preservative to ensure long life durability.
Wood products are manufactured with low energy and emissions, using the best available technology. This renewable and recyclable raw material that absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere is sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.