25mm x 150mm Traditional Cedar Shiplap Cladding
Made from Cedar, the Traditional Shiplap Cladding is suitable for domestic and commercial use and is resilient against warping.
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is 10m, and will be supplied in random lengths between 2.1m and 5.1m.
Traditional cedar shiplap Cladding is becoming more specified in the construction industry due to its characteristic of being highly durable, environmentally friendly and authentically pleasing appearance. Traditional cedar shiplap cladding is manufactured from western red cedar with finely machined shiplap profile that offers excellent appearance and durability for domestic, commercial and refurbishment projects.
- Excellent quality cedar wood
- Shiplap profile
- Highly resistant to twisting, warping and splitting
- Can be varnished or stained
Shiplap cladding is manufactured from high quality cedar wood however its highly recommended to use appropriate wood preservative to ensure long life durability.
Wood products are manufactured with low energy and emissions, using the best available technology. This renewable and recyclable raw material that absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere is sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.