24mm Softwood Plywood C+/C Grade 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
Softwood plywood is mainly produced utilising Elliottis Pine but other species such as Southern Yellow Pine and Spruce are also used depending on the country of manufacture. As a general utility plywood it has many and varied end uses including site hoarding, flooring, stud walling and packaging to name but a few.
- Lightweight and dimensionally stable
- Strong and rigid
- Can act simultaneously as load-bearing construction and stiffening element
- Easy to machine and fasten using conventional wood working tools
- Can withstand impacts and other forms of bruising
- Environmentally friendly
- Available as square edged and tongue and groove on all 4 edges.
Softwood plywood is a general utility plywood suitable for many end uses such as : site hoarding, roof decking, vehicle body work - it has even been used for low cost kitchen cabinets. Easily worked with both hand and machine tools it screws, glues and paints well. The C+ face is generally sound but could have some knots and open splits which will require some filling to produce the best results.
At Builder Depot, where commercially possibly, we restrict our purchasing of Softwood Plywood to only two Brazilian manufacturers thereby standardizing the quality and uniformity of our product as best we can. Manufactured in accordance with EUTR regulations and in compliance with EU 13986, EN636-2, CE 4 ( non structural) and EN 314-2 emission standard.
|Size:||W: 1220mm L: 2440mm T: 24mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- For larger and heavier products please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 23/07/2018 following an order made on 04/06/2018