All of our Sawn Carcassing Timber is kiln dried, structurally graded and regularised. It can be applied in many different areas within the construction industry, for example; stud partition for walls, joists for roofs, floors, decking and general joinery. Due to most of our timber being imported from Sweden or the Baltic states, it is grown in managed forests which have extremely long growing cycles. This gives added benefits such as stability, strength, durability and quality. The timber is sourced from some of the top sawmills in Sweden and Latvia so we have an extremely high yield of c24 graded timber to suit all your building requirements. It also has the added benefit of being regularised, so it will always be a consistent size and it is easier to handle because of the rounded corners.
- Kiln dried
- Eased edge
- Managed forests
BS4978 and EN-14081 strength Class C24 Kiln Dried average moisture content not above 20% Tanalith E treatment to BS EN 599.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Jesus A. published 10/05/2020 following an order made on 29/04/2020
Omer E. published 17/04/2020 following an order made on 07/04/2020
Anonymous customer published 25/05/2016 following an order made on 14/05/2016