20mm x 140mm Planed Hardwood American White Oak PAR Timber (5.5'' x 1'')
American White Oak PAR precision machined hardwood Graded for consistency and quality, often used for internal joinery projects
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is in metres, which will be supplied in random lengths between 2.1m and 5.1m.
American white oak timber PAR (Planed All Round) is precision machined hardwood with a smooth surface and square edges. American white oak is widely used in interior joinery, furniture, cabinets, windows, doors and many other applications. It is credited for its natural oak wood appearance with consistent grain and durability. American white oak PAR can be stained and varnished as required and is available in a range of common imperial sizes used in timber work.
- Planed and square edge
- Machined to precision dimensions
- Graded for consistency and quality
- Vast range of sizes available
The supplier submits itself to independent scrutiny through their efforts to maintain environmental chain of custody certification with BM Trada for FSC and PEFC as part of on-going commitment to the environment.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Andrew S. published 24/02/2019 following an order made on 19/02/2019