Dark Red Meranti FAS grade Kiln Dried Generally supplied between 10 - 14 percent moisture content Square edge All boards have had all wayne machined off Widths 100mm and wider up to about 450mm. Thickness available To order - 26, 32, 38,51, 65, 75, 100mm Lengths From 2 metres and longer up to about 7.2 metres. Appearance Heartwood is medium to dark red - brown, sapwood distinctly paler sometimes with a greyish tinge. Coarse texture with interlocked grain. Uses External joinery Internal joinery Shop fitting Working properties Machines well Pre bore for nails and screws Paints and stains to a good finish Poor steam bending Glues well Small movement in service Tools need to be kept sharp to avoid producing a woolly surface. Physical properties Medium strength and hardness Medium bending And crushing strength Low stiffness Durability Moderately Durable
- Free of natural defects
- Great durability
- Consistent smooth finish
|Size:||W: 140mm L: 1000mm T: 20mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.