20mm Speed Pro External Render Drip Bead Stainless Steel 3000mm (508)
£6.30 Ex VAT
£2.10 Per M
Need More, Save More
- Up to 49£6.30Ex VAT
- 50 & Over £5.07 Ex VAT
Speed Pro External Render Drip Bead is mainly used to form a neat edge right at the bottom of an external render finish, protecting the edge and enabling rainfall to run-off.
External Render Stop Bead is predominantly used to form a neat bell-shaped edge at the bottom of an external render finish, protecting the edge and acting as a run-off for when rainfall occurs. Use on wet 2 or 3 coat plaster applications. This galvanised product is to be used in sheltered areas only, stainless steel or uPVC for all other areas including coastal.
- 3000mm Length
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.