20mm Hydro Insulated Tilebacker Board 1200mm x 600mm (4' x 2')
£11.95 Ex VAT
Need More, Save More
- Up to 5£11.95Ex VAT
- 6 & Over £8.49 Ex VAT
Hydro Thermal Construction Boards, often called Tilebacker boards are contrived from high density extruded polystyrene. A rigid insulating core is covered with a formulated strengthened coating that delivers a hard wearing tough surface making it ideal for the application of tiles, plaster and synthetic render. The cement coating enhances the fire resistant properties of the board and creates a tile ready surface. The cement based coating also gives the product excellent impact resistance. Hydro Thermal Construction Boards are available in a range of different sizes and thicknesses and are used extensively in the construction industry. Hydro Thermal Construction Boards can be used a backer for washstands, shower enclosures, tillable bath panels or more complex structures such as steam rooms and spa structures.
- Great thermal insulation properties
- Excellent impact resistance
- Available in a range of sizes
- Hard wearing
|Size:||600mm x 1200mm x 20mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.