20mm Cellecta Screedboard 20 Dry Screed Panel 1200mm x 600mm (4' x 2')
Need More, Save More
- Up to 59£17.80Ex VAT
- 60 & Over £16.95 Ex VAT
ScreedBoard 20 is the ideal overlay floorboard for acoustic application incorporating underfloor heating applications due to its high thermal conductivity, enabling the system to run more efficiently, saving on running costs and improving reaction times.
- Only 20mm thick dry screed board
- High thermal performance: 4 x lower thermal resistance than chipboard
- Low thermal resistance - Perfect for UFH applications
- Unrivalled performance - Robust detail proprietary treatment: E-FS-3, E-FT-5, E-FT-6 and FFT4 compliant
- Suitable for all types of steel, concrete and timber floors
- Looks and feels like screed and directly accepts tiles
- Easy to cut and install, can be cut with a hand or skill saw
- Interlocking edges - no need for screws
- Ideal for bathrooms and kitchens - accepts ceramic tiles directly
(1) When combined with FIBREfon 8 resilient layer
|Size:||600mm x 1200mm x 20mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 04/08/2017 following an order made on 20/07/2017
As always, an excellent product
Anonymous customer published 08/09/2016 following an order made on 12/08/2016
does what it says on the tin