20mm Cellecta Deckfon Screedboard 20 Dry Screed Panel 1200mm x 600mm (4' x 2')
Need More, Save More
- Up to 59£17.80Ex VAT
- 60 & Over £16.95 Ex VAT
Screedboard is the floor board which can be used for underfloor heating and sound reduction.
- Only 20mm thick dry screed board
- High thermal performance: 4 x lower thermal resistance than chipboard
- High acoustic performance(1) - *Robust detail E-FT-5 & E-FT-6 compliant
- Easy to cut and install, can be cut with a hand or skill saw
- Interlocking edges - no need for screws
- Ideal for bathrooms and kitchens - accepts ceramic tiles directly
(1) When combined with FIBREfon 8 resilient layer
|Size:||600mm x 1200mm x 20mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 04/08/2017 following an order made on 20/07/2017
As always, an excellent product
Anonymous customer published 08/09/2016 following an order made on 12/08/2016
does what it says on the tin