19mm x 38mm Treated Timber Batten (1.5'' x 0.75'')
AFP33 Roof battens are a high quality, graded batten, specifically produced for the fixing of roof tiles, slates and sheets. Available in lengths between 3m - 3.9m dependent on supplier stock availability.
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is in metres, which will be supplied in lengths between 3.0m and 3.9m.
Our Roofing Battens are high quality, graded battens used for the fixing of roof tiles, slates and sheets. They're visually graded at source so meets all aspects of BS5534:2003+A1:2010 with the exception of a final grade for knots, which must be carried out on site. All battens are manufactured from European Redwood (PNSY) or European Whitewood (WPCA). Individual pieces are marked for full identification, highlighting size, species, grade (TB33) and treatment process. Available in lengths between 3m - 3.9m dependent on supplier stock availability
- Pre-graded to comply with British Standards BS5534:2003+A1:2010
- Pressure treated with preservatives to enhance resistance to rot and insect attack
- Ideal for exterior use
- Treated with Tanalith E
- Strong and durable
- Easy to use and cut if required
- Easy to maintain
|Length:||3m - 3.9m|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
jeremy s. published 13/08/2020 following an order made on 02/08/2020
Phill W. published 12/08/2020 following an order made on 01/08/2020
I was using as screening & not its intended purpose, so no complaints.
Melanie F. published 09/08/2020 following an order made on 29/07/2020
shrikant j. published 30/07/2020 following an order made on 18/07/2020
Fairly straight only a couple split
Andrew K. published 10/08/2020 following an order made on 17/07/2020
Moulded and rotten to hell after inspection a few usable timbers from 220m.
Pawel R. published 09/07/2020 following an order made on 28/06/2020
Happy with that
Anonymous customer published 05/04/2019 following an order made on 28/03/2019
Anonymous customer published 21/10/2018 following an order made on 15/10/2018
Damaged and poor quality.
Anonymous customer published 27/05/2018 following an order made on 18/05/2018
Anonymous customer published 21/05/2018 following an order made on 13/05/2018
Slight warp but as expected