19mm x 125mm Softwood Shiplap Cladding (Finish 14.5mm x 119mm)
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is 10m, and will be supplied in random lengths between 2.1m and 5.1m.
Shiplap cladding is perfect for many external applications such as sheds, garages, cabins and walls due to its kiln dried process which gives the wood extra durability. Shiplap cladding has been machined to form a rebate side and a feathered leading edge that offers easy fixing with a very pleasing look to the whole panelled structure. Shiplap cladding can be painted, varnished or stained to suit the project.
- Excellent quality softwood
- External use
- Minimal knots
- Minimal warp, twist or shatter
- Can be painted, varnished or stained
Shiplap cladding is manufactured from high quality softwood however its highly recommended to use appropriate wood preservative to ensure long life durability.
Wood products are manufactured with low energy and emissions, using the best available technology. This renewable and recyclable raw material that absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere is sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Judy D. published 22/06/2021 following an order made on 09/06/2021
Anonymous customer published 20/06/2017 following an order made on 07/06/2017
good quality nice product
Anonymous customer published 20/12/2016 following an order made on 20/10/2016
Expected to find splits and warp, so figured into order 15% wastage. Found no faults whatsoever, so now beginning another project with leftover.