19mm x 125mm Softwood Shiplap Cladding (Finish 14.5mm x 119mm)
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is 3m, and will be supplied in random lengths between 2.1m and 5.1m.
Shiplap cladding is perfect for many external applications such as sheds, garages, cabins and walls due to its kiln dried process which gives the wood extra durability. Shiplap cladding has been machined to form a rebate side and a feathered leading edge that offers easy fixing with a very pleasing look to the whole panelled structure. Shiplap cladding can be painted, varnished or stained to suit the project.
- Excellent quality softwood
- External use
- Minimal knots
- Minimal warp, twist or shatter
- Can be painted, varnished or stained
Shiplap cladding is manufactured from high quality softwood however its highly recommended to use appropriate wood preservative to ensure long life durability.
Wood products are manufactured with low energy and emissions, using the best available technology. This renewable and recyclable raw material that absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere is sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 20/06/2017 following an order made on 07/06/2017
good quality nice product
Anonymous customer published 20/12/2016 following an order made on 20/10/2016
Expected to find splits and warp, so figured into order 15% wastage. Found no faults whatsoever, so now beginning another project with leftover.