19mm x 100mm Softwood Tongue & Groove V Cladding (Finish 14.5mm x 94mm)
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is 3m, and will be supplied in random lengths between 2.1m and 5.1m.
Tongue & groove V cladding is perfect for many external & internal applications such as sheds, garages, cabins, walls, panelling and many other applications. Cladding boards have been machined to form a tongue & groove fixing with V joint that gives a pleasing look to the whole structure. Tongue & groove cladding boards are made from quality softwood which can be stained, varnished or painted depending on the project.
- Excellent quality softwood
- Tongue & groove V joint
- Minimal knots
- Minimal warp, twist or shatter
- Can be painted, varnished or stained
Important noteTongue & groove V cladding is manufactured from high quality softwood however its highly recommended to use appropriate wood preservative to ensure long life durability.
Wood products are manufactured with low energy and emissions, using the best available technology. This renewable and recyclable raw material that absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere is sourced from sustainably managed forests.
Please note : Finished Size - 14.5mm x 89mm
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
Anthony V. published 27/01/2019 following an order made on 19/01/2019
excellent product true straight perfect
Colin T. published 23/06/2017 following an order made on 20/04/2017
Good arrived well packed
Daniel B. published 26/02/2017 following an order made on 10/02/2017
Good, I recommend