18mm Standard MDF Board 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£17.94Inc VAT
- 10 & Over £17.39 Inc VAT
- Easily screwed and glued
- lack of knots and grain ensures that it can be cut in all directions while maintaining it's original strength
- Sands and finishes well
- Can be glued, screwed, painted and veneered to suit many end users
Standard MDF is intended for internal use only and contact with moisture will cause the board to swell. It is easily worked with hand or machine tools and will provide an excellent surface for subsequent finishing/decoration.
MDF is manufactured from wood fibres, mixed with resin and waxes which are then hot pressed to the required thickness. These wood fibres are sourced from environmentally friendly forest thinnings, recycled wood/pallets, and sawdust. All our suppliers provide FSC and PEFC certification.
All dust can be harmful if inhaled or ingested, MDF dust is no exception. Correct PPE such as dust masks and goggles should be worn as a matter of routine. Workshop machines should be fitted with appropriate dust extraction equipment. If not in a workshop environment then MDF should be worked in a well ventilated area. The use of a respirator fitted with P2 filter units is highly recommended.
|Size:||W: 1220mm L: 2440mm T: 18mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
Jaroslaw G. published 29/08/2019 following an order made on 31/07/2019
Nathan B. published 15/02/2019 following an order made on 09/02/2019
I build marquee letters (@letterd_of_love_co) and this material does the job
saira s. published 25/11/2018 following an order made on 19/11/2018
chris p. published 07/07/2018 following an order made on 01/07/2018
Steven J. published 13/04/2018 following an order made on 19/03/2018
Graham L. published 27/03/2018 following an order made on 25/02/2018
Evangelos H. published 06/01/2018 following an order made on 13/12/2017
great, thank you.
Stewart L. published 26/07/2017 following an order made on 13/07/2017
Exactly as one would expect from a sheet material - spot on.
Charlotte G. published 22/05/2017 following an order made on 14/05/2017
Claire W. published 03/05/2017 following an order made on 23/04/2017
Just what I was after.