Phenolic Film Faced Plywood is used for concrete shuttering where a smooth face to the concrete, when set, is also required. A sheet of 120gm/m2 phenol impregnated paper is hot pressed on to each surface of the plywood to provide a very smooth and non-absorbent panel. After pressing the edges are also sealed to prevent moisture ingress. If cutting is required the exposed edges should be sealed with a rubber based paint in order to prevent any swelling.
- Ultra smooth surface for concrete shuttering
- Multi strike with careful handling up to 20 strikes are possible
- High resistance to water and chemicals
- Can be cut with hand or machine tools
Primarily designed to enable multi strike smooth faced concrete sections Phenol Film Faced Plywood has a high resistance to chemicals and water, as such it could also be used for furniture in chemical laboratories.
- This product is delivered direct from supplier.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
- At an additional cost onsite mechanical offload may be available.
- If you require mechanical offload or have any delivery restrictions e.g. width, height or time, please contact us on 0208 362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, or charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Please note orders will not be processed until we have received confirmation of access restrictions.
Anonymous customer published 14/07/2017 following an order made on 09/06/2017
Good, but not the best I've seen. Good value for money.