17mm Cellecta Deckfon MDF 17T Acoustic Board 2400mm x 600mm (8' x 2')
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£33.99Ex VAT
- 10 & Over £32.34 Ex VAT
Cellecta Deckfon MDF 17T is an acoustic overlay board, designed for conversion and refurbishment projects, where the joists are covered with a timber decking and the ceiling needs replacing
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Used in refurbishment or new build
- Incorporates moisture resistant floorboard
- Tongue and groove edge detail
- Quick and easy to install
All Deckfon products are manufactured without the use of either CFC or HCFC blowing agents and have a zero ODP. They are all made from materials that have been recycled or are recyclable (1). Incorporating Deckfon high performance thermal and acoustic insulation products into elements of a dwelling will help reduce the building's impact on the environment and will enable builders and developers to gain Code for Sustainable Homes credits (CSH).
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
mark m. published 18/01/2019 following an order made on 02/01/2019
ya just the job !00%