15mm x 95mm Hardwood American White Oak Tongue & Groove V Cladding
American White Oak Tongue & groove V cladding is perfect for many internal applications such as panelling on walls, ceilings and other constructed structures.
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is 10m, and will be supplied in random lengths between 2.1m and 5.1m.
Tongue & groove V cladding is perfect for many internal applications such as panelling on walls, ceilings and other constructed structures. Cladding boards have been machined to form tongue & groove fixing with V joint that gives a pleasing look to the whole structure. Tongue & groove cladding boards are made from quality American white Oak which can be stained, varnished or painted depending on the project.
- Excellent quality American white Oak
- Tongue & groove V joint
- Minimal knots
- Minimal warp, twist or shatter
- Can be painted, varnished or stained
Tongue & groove cladding is manufactured from high quality American white Oak however its highly recommended to use appropriate wood preservative to ensure long life durability.
Wood products are manufactured with low energy and emissions, using the best available technology. This renewable and recyclable raw material that absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere is sourced from sustainably managed forests.
|Size:||W: 95mm L: 1000mm T: 15mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.