15mm x 15mm Richard Burbidge Pine Scotia 2400mm FB435
Richard Burbidge decorative moulding part FB435. Scotia is a decorative moulding generally used to cover expansion joints between walls and floors.
Richard Burbidge pine softwood mouldings are engineered to the finest detail with exceptional quality of softwood timber. Richard Burbidge pine softwood mouldings not only offer practical benefits but due to its professional finish it will enhance any areas that it's used in. The quality of machined softwood is finely selected and graded to ensure it's free of any natural defects which directly benefits the strength and quality of the softwood. There are endless lines of Richard Burbidge pine softwood mouldings available to transform a vast range of projects.
- Excellent softwood quality
- Can be painted, varnished and stained
- Machined to finest detail
- Practical & decorative
- Smooth & clean finish
- Range of profiles available
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 16/12/2015 following an order made on 10/12/2015