1500mm x 8m SuperFoil SFUF Underfloor Multi Foil Insulation
Need More, Save More
- Up to 31£70.80Ex VAT
- 32 & Over £69.95 Ex VAT
SFUF can be used in floors, walls, roofs and any place that requires a slim high performance insulation. SFUF can be used under screeded & laminate floors as well as over or under suspended floors. SFUF will contribute to the air tightness of your building. SFUF Provides sound insulation & reduces impact noise. SFUF provides a thermal break to reduce or eliminate cold bridging when turned up the walls. SFUF contains multiple reflective layers that reflect radiant energy into the room. SFUF can be used to meet or improve U-value in both new build and renovation projects. SFUF is ideal for insulating underfloor radiant heating pipes and has grid marking to assist with laying of underfloor pipes. SFUF is an ideal thermal break to help eliminate cold bridging in areas difficult to insulate with traditional insulation.
- Radiant reflective properties
- 13 layers of material
- Suitable for new and retrofit
- Multi-purpose for types of floors
- Ultra slim profile
- Reduces impact noise
- Improves air-tightness
- Quick and cost effective
- Environmentally friendly
Superfoil insulation (SFUF) will contribute to the air tightness of the building and reduce impact noise level up to an estimated 22dB.
|Size:||1.5m x 8m|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 26/06/2018 following an order made on 11/06/2018
This product which I am installing beneath pir foam routing panels for the installation of retro fit wet floor heating in an attempt to improve the thermal heat losses to the existing screed which is unlikely to have any insulation. I am finding that the floor heating is very effective and works well.