1500mm x 8m SuperFoil SF60 Multi Foil Insulation
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£170.00Ex VAT
- 10 & Over £161.50 Ex VAT
SF60 SuperFOIL is ideal for new build, extensions and conversions and can be easily retrofitted as it does not waste valuable and expensive space. SF60 SuperFOIL can be used to create an airtight barrier, unlike conventional glass fibre. SF60 is airtight and has a life expectancy of 50+ years. SF60 SuperFOIL reduces dependency on chemical foam products and their associated gas emissions SF60 SuperFOIL is compatible with all insulations. To ‘Super Insulate’ existing insulation, add one layer of SF60 to maximise energy savings.
- Maximum insulation, minimum space
- Flexible, easy to install
- Fits over or under rafters
- BBA Certified
- Fully woven outer foil layers
- Non hazardous
- Compatible with all insulations
Polypropylene reinforced heavy outer laminated foil : 2 layers
Aluminium coated reflected foil PET layers : 20 layers
Thermo foam separation layers : 24 layers
Loft quilt 80g/sqm layers : 9 layers
Total layers : 55 layers
Hot box conventional 'R' value : 4.643
Thickness installed : 100mm
Total area pre roll : 12sqm
|Size:||1.5m x 8m|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.