1500mm x 10m SuperFoil SF40 Multi Foil Insulation
Need More, Save More
- Up to 11£150.00Ex VAT
- 12 & Over £142.50 Ex VAT
SF40 SuperFOIL is ideal for use in walls and roof structures in new build and in renovation, refurbishment / extension projects. Easy installation results in minimal waste. Superfoil is manufactured with 40% recycled materials and is recyclable at the end of its useful life.
- Reach levels 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the code for sustainable homes
- Life expectancy 50+ years
- Radiant reflective properties
- U-value as low as 0.1
- Suitable for new and retrofit
- Fits over and under rafters
- Quick and cost effective
- Environmentally friendly ( 40% recycled material )
Superfoil insulation (SF40) now has LABC registered System Approval. At 65mm thick, SF40 Superfoil is one of the highest performing multi-layer foil product in the UK & Europe. SF40 Superfoil has a tested R value of 3.58 in roofs & 4.04 in walls.
|Size:||1.5m x 10m|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 30/05/2017 following an order made on 23/05/2017
Anonymous customer published 15/12/2016 following an order made on 21/11/2016
Anonymous customer published 12/11/2016 following an order made on 02/11/2016
Anonymous customer published 19/06/2016 following an order made on 31/05/2016