12mm x 12mm Richard Burbidge Pine Scotia 2400mm FB373
Pine Scotia moulding is a decorative piece of wood that is used to cover expansion joints and can be used for many other decorative purposes.
Richard Burbidge pine softwood mouldings are engineered to the finest detail with exceptional quality of softwood timber. Richard Burbidge pine softwood mouldings not only offer practical benefits but due to its professional finish it will enhance any areas that it's used in. The quality of machined softwood is finely selected and graded to ensure it's free of any natural defects which directly benefits the strength and quality of the softwood. There are endless lines of Richard Burbidge pine softwood mouldings available to transform a vast range of projects.
- Excellent softwood quality
- Can be painted, varnished and stained
- Machined to finest detail
- Practical & decorative
- Smooth & clean finish
- Range of profiles available
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 26/03/2017 following an order made on 25/01/2017
Good product. Great to fill gap around laminate where you have smaller skirting
Anonymous customer published 13/05/2016 following an order made on 06/05/2016
Exactly what was ordered. Very good.