12mm Fire Rated MDF Board Euroclass B 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
- Meets EN Euro Class B and C fire retardant standards
- 18mm x 2440 x 1220 panels ex stock
- Same mechanical and machining qualities as Standard MDF
Intended for internal application where fire retardant stipulated by Building Regulations. FR MDF will have the same handling and mechanical characteristics as those of Standard MDF and the red/pink colour is added during manufacture for identification purposes.
MDF is manufactured from wood fibres, mixed with resin and waxes which are then hot pressed to the required thickness. These wood fibres are sourced from environmentally friendly forest thinnings, recycled wood/pallets, and sawdust. All our suppliers provide FSC and PEFC certification.
All dust can be harmful if inhaled or ingested, MDF dust is no exception. Correct PPE such as dust masks and goggles should be worn as a matter of routine. Workshop machines should be fitted with appropriate dust extraction equipment. If not in a workshop environment then MDF should be worked in a well ventilated area. The use of a respirator fitted with P2 filter units is highly recommended.
|Size:||W: 1220mm L: 2440mm T: 12mm|
- Lead time of 2-3 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- For larger and heavier products please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 09/08/2017 following an order made on 02/08/2017