12mm Fire Rated MDF Board Euroclass B 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
- Meets EN Euro Class B and C fire retardant standards
- 18mm x 2440 x 1220 panels ex stock
- Same mechanical and machining qualities as Standard MDF
Intended for internal application where fire retardant stipulated by Building Regulations. FR MDF will have the same handling and mechanical characteristics as those of Standard MDF and the red/pink colour is added during manufacture for identification purposes.
MDF is manufactured from wood fibres, mixed with resin and waxes which are then hot pressed to the required thickness. These wood fibres are sourced from environmentally friendly forest thinnings, recycled wood/pallets, and sawdust. All our suppliers provide FSC and PEFC certification.
All dust can be harmful if inhaled or ingested, MDF dust is no exception. Correct PPE such as dust masks and goggles should be worn as a matter of routine. Workshop machines should be fitted with appropriate dust extraction equipment. If not in a workshop environment then MDF should be worked in a well ventilated area. The use of a respirator fitted with P2 filter units is highly recommended.
|Size:||W: 1220mm L: 2440mm T: 12mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 09/08/2017 following an order made on 02/08/2017