12mm Birch Throughout Plywood BB/BB 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
Birch Plywood, as the name would suggest is manufactured from rotary peeled birch veneers of the same uniform thickness. This method of construction produces a plywood with known and consistent engineering characteristics, which together with the fine dense grain on the surface makes for an excellent plywood suitable for very many end uses.
- Strong, consistent and measurable engineering performance
- High quality aesthetically pleasing BB faces
- Excellent cutting and machining properties
- Board sizes 2440 x 1220mm in 12 & 18mm thicknesses ex stock
The ability to calculate the engineering performance of Birch throughout plywood renders it suitable for many and varied end uses. Used extensively within the furniture industry, it is also used in the high end packaging industry for boxing scientific and musical instruments. In the engineering sector it is used for pattern making.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Gerald R. published 02/09/2019 following an order made on 08/08/2019
Dan T. published 18/08/2019 following an order made on 05/08/2019
Good product at a good price
Jacquie U. published 12/07/2019 following an order made on 02/07/2019
Nick H. published 17/01/2019 following an order made on 27/12/2018
Anonymous customer published 03/07/2018 following an order made on 22/06/2018
Clean surface with good lamination. Sheets arrived bowed by 2-3'' over the length - this won't have a big impact for me as I'm cutting down to a smaller size, but if I was using for a long length I wouldn't be happy.
Anonymous customer published 12/11/2017 following an order made on 29/10/2017
Anonymous customer published 31/07/2017 following an order made on 24/07/2017
face quality looks like CP grade both sides, edges look bad, not flat, warped
Anonymous customer published 10/07/2016 following an order made on 10/03/2016
Perfect. Will order more of these
Anonymous customer published 10/02/2016 following an order made on 08/12/2015
Good quality product