127mm British Gypsum Gyproc Cove 3600mm
The British Gypsum Cove enhances the appearance of a room by providing a stylish and decorative finish between the wall and ceiling junction.
- Lightweight Coving
- Easy to cut and fit
- Gives a great outlook to your décor
- Complies with EN 14209
Usually installed at the angle between the wall and ceiling, they can also be used to add further decorative effect in alcoves, reveals and other areas where there is a change of surface direction. Ceilings are often overlooked when decorating a room, British gypsum cove provides a great way to transform room's décor.
- Ensure wall and ceiling background are sound, clean and dry, removing any wallpaper before attempting to fix the cove. For easier installation, draw guide lines along the wall and ceiling with a pencil at the appropriate distance.
- Cut the profile to the required length using a cove mitre block and a fine tooth saw.
- Mix the gyproc cove adhesive powder in to clean water as per guidance on the packaging and stir to a smooth paste. Ensure mix is stiff enough to spread onto the cove without it running-too stiff and it will difficult to apply and too thin it will not bond properly.
- Apply the adhesive in a 3mm thickness to both surfaces of the cove that will be in contact with the wall.
- Lightly nail the line marked on the wall to provide temporary support to the profile until the adhesive has set.
- Remove and clean any excess adhesive allow for it to dry for 24 hours.
|Size:||127mm x 3600mm|
Anonymous customer published 29/09/2016 following an order made on 19/08/2016