12.5mm Hydro Insulated Tilebacker Board 2400mm x 600mm (8' x 2')
Out of stock
Need More, Save More
- Up to 5£18.95Ex VAT
- 6 & Over £13.70 Ex VAT
£18.95 Ex VAT
Hydro insulated Tilebacker Board is a hard wearing, moisture resistant backer board with fire resistant properties that you can tile, paint or apply wallpaper onto. Tile backer board is ideal for bathroom, kitchens and wet rooms.
Hydro Thermal Construction Boards, often called Tilebacker boards are contrived from high density extruded polystyrene. A rigid insulating core is covered with a formulated strengthened coating that delivers a hard wearing tough surface making it ideal for the application of tiles, plaster and synthetic render. The cement coating enhances the fire resistant properties of the board and creates a tile ready surface. The cement based coating also gives the product excellent impact resistance. Hydro Thermal Construction Boards are available in a range of different sizes and thicknesses and are used extensively in the construction industry. Hydro Thermal Construction Boards can be used a backer for washstands, shower enclosures, tillable bath panels or more complex structures such as steam rooms and spa structures.
- Great thermal insulation properties
- Excellent impact resistance
- Available in a range of sizes
- Hard wearing
Hydro Brochure (PDF)
|Size:||600mm x 2400mm x 12.5mm|
- Lead time of 2-3 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- If you are not available to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.